Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pictures!!

Here are pictures of kids, helpers, animals and other random things that I've been promising to show you! ENJOY!
A really really long worm we saw while walking around the lake, i thought it was a snake at first!
The monkeys!!
These are the 2 best pictures I got, I wish I could've gotten closer!
A really big, yucky snail that they wanted to eat :p
Bubble tea! It looks disgusting but it is just tea with milk and sugar added and then some starch balls are put at the bottom. At first I thought it was fish eggs or something. It takes a few times to get used to but now I'm addicted!
This is Jess and her momma Mrs.Annette. Jess is the helper I've mentioned and her mom got to come visit for 2 weeks and then take a baby home to the states. It was so fun getting to know her!
This is Grandma Wynema, another wonderful helper :)
This is an old taiwanese decor set up.
Jess and Jenna
Jess with a mustache. We do fun things when we get bored ;)
My wonderful roomie KATIE!
Sweet Su Hwa :)
Me and babies :)
And again, don't you love her hair??
Katie!!
Katie and Jess on the swings at the playground.
Outside playtime!
In front of the main building.
Yay for sunshine :)
Our bottle making and medicine giving station.
All of the bottles about to be microwaved.
Katie and her soon-to-be niece!
Me and En Lou!!
A few of the wonderful helpers that come on weekends! We love them and really appreciate them!
The first boy that went home while I was here. His grandpa is on the left and that's his daddy holding him :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to have everyone pictured and names to go with. Makes it really helpful when we read about each one in your blog. Love you. Gma and pa

    ReplyDelete