Sunday, March 7, 2010

I leave tomorrow...

Hello Everyone!!
I LEAVE TOMORROW!!! I can't believe it, like really, it doesn't feel real. It' hard to imagine actually being gone for 3 months. It felt more real tonight than it has so far though. Sad night:( but still a very good one.

Well here are a few things contact-wise that i'm going to add.
If you have skype my username is ellenmarie14 add me :)
My e-mail, I think the e-mail I'm going to use is aerialdiva91@yahoo.com so if I gave you another one you can switch to this one if you want but you don't have to cause I'll check them both the same. I just don't want to post the other one online :)
DO NOT CALL ME...tell me some other way to call you :)
Also I'd like to have addresses to write people so if you want to leave me a comment with your address or just e-mail it to me maybe is a better idea :)
And if I don't have your e-mail address e-mail me and tell me it's you :)
Umm as far as times go, Taiwan is 14 hrs ahead, I think I told some people behind so sorry, I really don't know what times will be good times to talk and things like that but if you e-mail or write obviously timing doesn't matter but so that you know for example...
US time: 9:00a.m. Taiwan time: 11:00p.m.
US time: 5:00p.m. Taiwan time: 7:00a.m.
US time: 10:00p.m. Taiwan time: 12:00p.m.

Ok well again it's late night and my brain is shutting down so hopefully more to come tomorrow!
Goodnight :))

3 comments:

  1. H&H reporting for duty! like your going to be changing for months! hah get it duty.... :D

    ReplyDelete