Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't why at the end of long days, running on little sleep, with other important things to do i decide to blog but here it goes anyways. I had another thought that I mentioned tonight at bible study when I was talking to Mrs.Barker and the girls and they told me to write it out and so I guess i want to blog it. They asked if i was nervous or scared, I'm not scared about the traveling or even being away from home <--that makes me sad and a little nervous but it's not so much right now...i'm sure after i've been gone it will be but the biggest thing for me right now is i think i'm afraid i won't be able to do it. Like i won't be able to physically or emotionally handle the hard work with almost constant infant care and little sleep, i'm afraid i'll get to the point where i just can't do it and i'll have to go home. And i SO do NOT want that to happen, i wouldn't actually let it but i'd sure hate to feel that way. I've never had to do anything like that before, so i guess i don't if i can, i sure hope so and i think so most of the time but sometimes when the reality begins to sink in i guess I kinda doubt a little bit or wonder. I have to make it and I will, i really know that, but i guess it just scares me for some reason, explaining it, it doesn't really sound that scary... but... it is for me i guess.

In a strange way though that's kind of something else i'm looking forward to, just life being simpler meaning less # of things to do. I'll pretty much just take care of the babies, which i love doing, and in some ways i am looking forward to hard work i just hope it doesn't get to be too much for me to handle. Besides that i'm really actually excited about it. In a crazy way it will almost be relaxing, a steady, consistent schedule with a few different things to do, in the same place, yes hard and tiring work but also very rewarding and fun :) It just sounds really good right now, I can't wait to get there and do it, I just need to prepare myself for it being longer than i can realistically understand right now.

Another thing on a more happy note, i'm finding this very fun... i've gotten to explain it to a lot of people and talk about it and i really like doing that. Like Mrs.McDuffey wants pictures and info and she's gonna teach her kids about Taiwan for geography she said and I think that's fun. And i get to explain it to our Kaleidoscope kids and I'm so excited about that, plus i just love learning stuff about other cultures... so all of that's been and will be fun!

Well I think those were my couple thoughts for now, it's time for bed, my brain is fried! Anyhow...Goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. H&H again....like always! i feel like i need to comment bout what u said...but i think you like just thinking about m&ms more....so start thinking...yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete