Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VISA!!

My visa came in!! and i'm so excited!! It makes everything feel so real!! Now that i'm starting to get everything ready its starting to sink in and hit me that it's actually coming and i just get more and more excited!! I was getting nervous about the visa not coming in, so that's a big relief and major check off my list!

So another thing, i gave you some information about how to contact me but also let me give you the hours cause taiwan is 14 hours ahead so think about that cause i love you all but a phone call at 2 in the morning my time i probably won't love so much(especially since i'll be needing all the sleep i can get). lol
So i'm not sure what are the best times and try to let you know for sure when i get there but i'd say these are safe times for now and anytime between then is fine, i just may not be able to answer all the time.

Taiwan US
7:00am 5:00pm to
11:00pm 9:00am

So i would love to hear from everyone!!! but again texts are 50cents and calling is $3.50/min if you call me, so tell me by text to call you and let me call you! Or skype call me and it's free for both!

2 comments:

  1. alrighty its the good old hannah and hannah again! :) we will be calling you at 1 pm our time every day!! :D so that you will love us lots more! if thats even possiible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's not so don't try... ;) i love you guys! thank you for the comments they make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete