Tuesday, March 16, 2010

@ orphanage!

Real quick, real fast, we are at the orphanage!! We got in yesterday and have been trying to get accustomed to everything! It it a pretty crazy schedule, they have 22 babies well i think 23 but 1 was in the hospital and i think another went today :( Upset stomach and pneumonia so pray that they get better soon! A group of us are going to a National Park tomorrow and then my daddy leaves :'( It's been so nice to have him here! I've loved getting to spend time with him and talk to him and it helped me to get settled down. So anyways tomorrow might be another cry day so if you can pray for that too. It'll be ok and I really like it so i know it'll be good! But anyways i'll post more later! I've made a list of things to remember to tell you gys so eventually i'll slowly post more about them! LOVE YOU ALL!!

6 comments:

  1. My name is Charissa and we are adopting Kaili Hope from the Home of God's love. My sister-in-law told me about your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am so thankful for your willingness to go over there and take care of the babies. It gives me such a peace of mind know she is in such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've arrived and are getting aclimated. It'll be such a busy time I think your stay will fly by. I'm confident in your ability to add to the positive atmosphere. We love you. I see you have a Mom who is happy you are there. Love you. G'ma and Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're going to stay busy! I look forward to reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charissa!
    It's so good to hear from you! I appreciate it, she is in a very loving place! I'm not allowed to give specifics or pictures i was told, but Kaili Hope was being so precious during feeding today, such a beautiful baby!
    Grandma and Grandpa! Thank you, i think it will go fast too! I love you guys!!
    Hello Beth! Yes we will, it's very fun though! I think you'll enjoy coming this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for writing- I totally understand about not giving details and pictures! We will just look forward to getting to actually meet her! I enjoyed reading your post and I hope you are feeling better. Thanks again! Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. 22?! Wow, that's a whole lotta babies, Ellen. I wish you could have taken a photo of them, at least. How was your stay at the National Park? You must have had a nice bonding time with your dad. :)

    Aiko Dumas

    ReplyDelete