Friday, March 19, 2010

Daily Update

Well i'll try to make this shorter than the last post :)
Today was a fun day with the babies :) I got the times wrong on my last blog, 8-11 is play time, 11-2 is nap time, 2-5 is play time, 5-7:15 is nap time and 7:15 to 8:30 is play with big kids on the other side and feeding time. Anyways today during the 8-11 playtime we had a fun singing session :) We started by singing little kiddie songs like Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children and the Hokey Pokey. Then we started singing Good Morning Beautiful so that started a mix of Brad Paisley songs, so they got some country music time, then Sho Wah got us all hymnals and we sang hymns, her in chinese, us in english(obviously). But it was so fun and it kept them very happy, quiet and entertained :) So wonderful morning! Then Katie and I took a break and went for a walk around the lake and wondered the Island in the middle, but that was our nap time so we are both lacking some sleep right now. lol I got a package from my daddy of delicious american food snacks :) My favorite stuff, carbs, cheese flavored things, sweets and chocolate :) lol And we had some guests come in for the weekend to help, so there will be lots of extra loving for the babies :) Although today was quite a snuggle day. I've decided there is nothing more precious than a sweet little baby curled up on your chest sleeping, one of our little boys stayed like that for a half hour today and i almost fell asleep too, he was just so precious! There is still some sickness spreading so pray it stops! It's been quite a few weeks now for everyone it seems like, luckily thanks to prayers I felt much better today, so thanks!
Well i'm going to get some sleep now, will post later! Goodnight:)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm loved the sleeping baby description. My last experience was holding Annie when I cared for she and Andrew when they lived in Des Moines and she was about 3 mos. She loved to snuggle close to my neck. It is heavenly. Love you. Glad you got USA snacks! Gma and Pa

    ReplyDelete